West 28, Clover Nook Industrial Estate, Alfreton, Derbyshire, DE55 4RH
Refurbished Industrial Investment For Sale
- Located in the prime industrial area of Alfreton and within close proximity to J28 of the M1 Motorway. Industrial/Warehouse unit totalling approximately 6,734 sq.m. (72,480 sq.ft.)
- Let to Guilford Europe Limited, a 4A 1 covenant, from 1 February 2016 until 31 January 2026. Current rent passing of £265,000 per annum with a fixed increase to £275,000 per annum on 1st February 2019
- Offers are sought in excess of £3,320,000 (Three Million, Three Hundred and Twenty Thousand Pounds), subject to contract and exclusive of VAT which reflects a Net Initial Yield of 7.78% based upon the 2019 rent allowing for purchaser’s costs at 6.484%.
- Low capital value of £45.81 psf
722, Prince of Wales Road, Sheffield, S9 4EU
High Yielding Office Investment For Sale
- High Yielding multi let office investment opportunity. The property is situated immediately off Sheffield Parkway and provides excellent access to J33 of the M1 and Sheffield City Centre.
- 83,584 sq ft of substantially refurbished high quality office accommodation, total site area of 5.3 acres with surfaced parking for 322 cars (1:260 sq ft) and additional land for either development or extra car parking.
- The property has a current rental income of £879,562 per annum with an ERV of £916,553 per annum.
- Offers are invited in the region of £6,500,000 reflecting a Net Initial Yield of 12.69% (assuming purchasers’ costs of 6.63%) and a low capital value of £77.77psf.
Eland Road, Denaby Main Industrial Estate, Doncaster, DN12 4HA
High Quality Industrial/Warehouse Investment For Sale
- High quality industrial/warehouse investment located on Denaby Main Industrial Estate, Doncaster close to the M18, A1 and M1 Motorways
- Industrial/Warehouse unit totalling approximately 87,276 sq ft with low site cover of 38.22%
- Let to Clytha Holdings Ltd from 8 October 2001 with Senior Architectural Systems Ltd as guarantor. The lease includes 5 yearly upward only rent reviews and expires on 7 October 2031. Unexpired term certain of 14.75 years. Current passing rent £390,506 pa (£4.50psf)
- Offers are sought in excess of £4,300,000 reflecting a Net Initial Yield of 8.52%. This allows for purchaser’s costs of 6.56%.
Gateway Park, Rotherham
Retail Investment Opportunity
- Modern retail investment totalling 12,542 sq ft
- Prominent location close to Rotherham town centre
- Net initial yield of 9.19%
- Seeking offers in excess of £775,000
Dyche Lane, Jordanthorpe, Sheffield, S8 8DX
Freehold Retail Investment For Sale
- 5,245 sq ft anchored by Heron Foods Ltd
- Excellent retail location in Jordanthorpe, Sheffield
- Seeking offers in excess of £575,000
- Net initial yield of 7.74%
Fitzwilliam Street, S1 4JR, Sheffield
City Centre Student Led Development Investment Opportunity
- A unique opportunity to purchase an exceptionally well located student led development for delivery in August 2018.
- The development will be submitted for planning to provide a total of 601 en-suite bedrooms arranged in cluster flats alongside 188 self contained studio units.
- The site fronts on to both Fitzwilliam Street and Moore Street in the city centre and is in close proximity to The University of Sheffield.
- Sheffield has c. 59,408 full time students.
- Both Universities have c. 50 halls of residence and offer 11,500 bed spaces along with c. 6,800 direct let bed spaces, which totals c. 18,300 existing bed spaces. This is a clear under supply when compared to the number of students in Sheffield.
St Paul’s Chambers, Sheffield
- St Paul’s Chambers is very well situated in the prime location of the city, forming part of the ‘Heart of the City’.
- The property is a high quality, leisure and retail development, arranged over ground floor and basement, comprising self-contained units measuring 9,132 sq ft, also benefiting from the ground rent income from the residential apartments above.
- Total income of £199,600 per annum and a Weighted Average Unexpired Lease Term (WAULT) of 13.1 years.
- CPP sold the property on behalf of APAM, for £3,040,000. Reflecting a Net Initial Yield of 6.17%.
Gateway 28, Mansfield
- High quality warehouse of 264,450 sq ft
- Leased to Eurocell Profiles Ltd expiring Nov 2025
- Rent of £1,100,000 pa.
- CPP acquired the property on behalf of Merseyside Pension Fund for £15,940,000 giving a Net Initial Yield of 6.47%
EBDC, South Normanton, Derbyshire, DE55 2DT
- Multi-let warehouse, distribution, office and compound business centre, with development land. Located just 1.5 miles from J28 M1.
- Totalling 175,802 sq. ft. upon approximately 18 acres
- Current passing rent of £487,187 per annum, with ERV of £558,640 per annum
- Acting on behalf of S Englender, CPP sold the property to South Normanton BH Ltd in August 2016 for £6,200,000
- Net Initial Yield of 7.43%
Victory Park, Upwell Street, Sheffield, S4 8AL
- Purpose built logistics facility totalling 134,400 sq ft, located close to J34 of the M1.
- The property is let to Amazon UK Ltd on a 10-year lease with a break clause on the 5th year.
- Acting on behalf of Oxenwood Real Estate, CPP negotiated the acquisition of the property for £14,800,000
- Reflecting a Net initial yield of 6.17%
Insight Building, Tinsley, Sheffield
- Secure warehouse investment totalling 53,263 sq ft.
- Located in Sheffield’s prime industrial area, 1 mile from J34 M1.
- Let to Insight Direct (UK) Ltd, a 5A1 covenant, until 22nd January 2022. Current passing rent of £231,320 per annum.
- Acting on behalf of Ravent Ltd, CPP sold the property to Mordril Properties Ltd for £2,900,000. Reflecting a Net Initial Yield of 7.5%.
Unit 1, A1 Business Park, Knottingley Road, Knottingley, WF11 0BU
- High quality warehouse/industrial unit extending to 52,657 sq ft
- Headline rent of £184,299.50 pa
- Unexpired term of 2.75 years
- Sold for £2,000,000
- Net initial yield of 8.67%
- 492,000 sq ft warehouse and office HQ
- Let to Symphony Group PLC for 25 years
- Rent passing of £1,968,000
- Acquired on behalf of Credit Suisse and Westmount for £29,700,000
- Net Initial Yield of 6.30%
The Mount Broomhill, Sheffield
- Suburban office campus with parking, including a Grade II Listed Building
- Total net internal floor area of 39,039 sq ft
- Multi-tenanted at a combined passing rent of £335,000 per annum
- Acquired for £2,700,000
- Net Initial Yield of 11.72%
Unit 1 Titan 28, Mansfield
- Self-Contained Industrial Unit Extending to 41,635 sq ft
- Let to Maun Industries Ltd for a further 8.5 years
- Current passing rent of £194,271 per annum
- Acquired for £2,080,000
- Net Initial Yield of 8.85%
Kiln Lane, Immingham
- New car import centre
- 86.68 acres including an 80,000 sq ft newly constructed industrial unit
- New 15 year lease to Kia Motors at a rent of £1,420,000 pa
- Acquired for £21,000,000
- Net Initial Yield of 6.55%
William Nadin Way, Swadlincote
- High quality medical production facility
- Current passing rent is £751,223 per annum
- The specification of the Property is very good, with modern fittings and in excellent cosmetic condition
- Acquired for £9,500,000
- Net Initial Yield of 7.47%
Units 2 & 3 Ignite Magna, Rotherham
- Two high quality warehouse units
- Let to E.T.A. Enclosures (UK) Ltd and Element Materials Technology Sheffield Ltd.
- CPP sold the investment to MGTS St Johns High Income Property Fund for £3,370,000.
- Net Initial Yield of 5.98%
Hillsborough Trade Point, Sheffield
- New trade counter development
- 47,350 sq ft
- Sold for £4,150,000
- Net Initial Yield of 6.86%
Maplin, Brookfields Way, Rotherham
- Maplin HQ and national distribution warehouse
- Let to Maplin for 18.5 years as £1,000,000 p.a.
- 198.272 sq ft
- Sold for £15,100,000
- Net Initial Yield of 6.3%
Abbey House, Sheffield
- High quality, Grade A Sheffield landmark Office and bar measuring 18,605 sq ft
- Excellent tenant mix including Mitchells & Butlet Plc.
- Acquired for £1,825,000
- Net Initial Yield of 9.76%
Derwent House, Sheffield
- A 65,000 sq ft Grade A city centre office
- Multi-let producing a total income of £891,183 per annum
- Sold for £7,050,000
- Net Initial Yield of 11.94%
Magna 34, Rotherham
- Single let warehouse of 152,000 sq ft
- Let to Royal Mail Group Ltd a further 14 years
- Rent passing of £650,000
- Sold to London Metric for £10,260,000
- Net Initial Yield of 5.99%
Amber Park, South Normanton, J28 M1
- 203,411 sq ft distribution warehouse
- Let to Norbert Dentresangle Logistics
- Passing rent of £907,250 per annum
- Acquired on behalf of Merseyside Pension Fund for £12,200,000
- Net Initial Yield of 7.03%
Investment Portfolio Sold
- A portfolio of 12 high quality units
- Total size 260,433 sq ft
- Rent padding £1,196,791
- Sold on behalf of private investors for £14,500,000
- Net Initial Yield of 7.80%
Oakham Business Park, Mansfield
- Modern, multi-let office investment opportunity.
- Excellent access to both the M1 and the A38 providing excellent road links.
- Sold for £900,000
- Net Initial Yield of 9.98%
- Industrial trade counter investment of 13,301 sq ft
- Let to Wolseley Utilities Ltd
- Passing rent of £145,425 per annum
- Acquired on behalf of CBRE Global Investors for £2,040,000
- Net Initial Yield of 6.74%
High St Bentley
- 3,000 sq ft
- New Build Unit
- 15 year lease to Henron Foods Ltd from 1/3/14 with 10 year break
- Sold for £400,000
- Net Initial Yield of 7.63%
Fulwood 28, South Normanton
- High quality distribution unit
- 81,552 square ft
- Located off J28 M1
- Sold for £3,400,000
- Net Initial Yield of 10.42%
Gateway 28, Mansfield
- High quality warehouse of 264,450 sq ft
- Let to Eurocell Profiles Ltd with guarantees from Eurocell Plc and Eurocell Buildings Plastics Ltd expiring 12th November 2014
- Headline Rent of £1,057,800 per annum, which equates to £4.00 per sq ft
- CPP sold the property to Standard & General in April 2014 for £9,150,000 giving a net initial yield of 10.92%.
High Court Chambers, Sheffield
- Multi-tenanted office and leisure investment
- Situated in traditional Professional District of Sheffield
- Sold to London based investor
- Passing rent of £65,938 per annum
- Net Initial Yield of 8.9%
Units 1-3, Sheffield Business Park
- 3 detached offices on a well-established business park
- Each building let to a different Tenant on FRI terms
- Acquired of behalf of regional Prop Co
- Total passing rent of £225,570 per annum
- Net Initial Yield of 8.8%
Walkabout, Carver Street, Sheffield
- Landmark building in the heart of Sheffield’s leisure circuit
- Acquired on behalf of Private Investor
- Over 18 years remaining to Walkabout
- Acquired for £1,450,525
- Net Initial Yield of 7.81%
- High quality business park offices
- Leased to Linbrooke Services Ltd
- 4.5 years unexpired
- Acquired for £920,000
- Net initial yield of 9.97%
Staniforth Works, Sheffield
- Comprising a mix of office, studio, retail and workshop units
- Established Business Centre
- Acquired for £1,130,000
Woodseats House Sheffield
- Detached office in suburban location
- Let to NHS with 3 years left to run
- Alternative use opportunities, subject to planning
- Investment Acquired for £819,000
- Net Initial Yield of 11.30%
Pudsey Rd Leeds
- 6,540 sq ft of ground floor & 2 first floor flats with parking to the front
- Strong Tenant Covenant
- Mixed investment sold for £1,250,000
- Net Initial Yield 7.35%
53 Laughton Road, Dinnington, S25 2PN
- Self contained, retail premises, totalling 5,085 sq ft
- Prominent high street location
- Current rent of £30,000 per annum
- Let to Heron Foods Limited until 03/03/2021
- Asset management and potential redevelopment opportunities
- A purchase at this level reflects a NIY of 8.63% after allowing for purchasers costs of 1.8% and SDLT of £6,250