- Acting on behalf of Oxenwood Real Estate.
- CPP negotiated the acquisition of the property for £14,800,000
- Reflecting a Net initial yield of 6.17%
William Nadin Way
- High quality medical production facility.
- Current passing rent is £751,223 per annum
- Acquired for £9,500,000
- Net Initial Yield of 7.47%
- 86.68 acres including an 80,000 sq ft newly constructed industrial unit.
- New 15-year lease to Kia Motors at a rent of £1,420,000 pa
- Acquired for £21,000,000.
Ignite at Magna
- The premises comprise high quality, steel portal framed warehouse units with ancillary offices constructed in 2007. Located just off J34 of M1.
- CPP sold the investment to MGTS St Johns High Income Property Fund for £3,370,000.
- Net Initial Yield of 5.98%
- CPP acted on behalf of developers Ackroyd & Abbott
- Purpose built logistics and office HQ for Universal Components Ltd
- 165,000 sq. ft.
- GDV of approximately £15,000,000
- Acting as joint retained letting agent on behalf of Helical Bar
- New 15-year FRI lease, with 5-yearly break options.
- Single high bay refurbished distribution unit measuring 92,672 sq. ft.
- Acting on behalf of PAG Group.
- Purpose built logistics facility for Amazon UK Ltd.
- CPP negotiated a pre-let to Amazon of a new warehouse facility.
- Total development size of 135,000 sq. ft.
- 175,802 sq.ft. upon approximately 18 acres
- Acting on behalf of S Englender, CPP sold the property to South Normanton BH Ltd
- £6,200,000 giving a Net Initial Yield of 7.43%
- Grade A Sheffield office building measuring 18,605 sq ft
- Rent passing of £169,358 per annum
- Acquired for private investor for £1,825,000
- Net initial yield of 9.28%
- Spec built, multi-unit industrial scheme
- Development advice to JF Finnegan
- Total development of 55,000 sq ft
- All units now fully occupied
- A 65,000 sq ft Grade A office building
- Multi-let producing £891,183 per annum
- Sold on behalf of London & Regional Properties
- Net initial yield of 10.40%
- 26,000 sq ft of pavilion offices in 3 buildings
- Marketing all 3 units for private investors
- All units let to blue chip tenants with minimal voids
- High quality, Production & Distribution Warehouse measuring 264,450 sq ft.
- Rent of £1,100,000 pa.
- CPP acquired the property on behalf of Merseyside Pension Fund for £15,940,000 giving a Net Initial Yield of 6.47%
- High grade warehouse of 412,519 sq ft
- Acting on behalf of SEGRO plc and Moorfield Group
- Let to Great Bear Distribution
- 15 year FR&I lease
- Single let warehouse of 152,000 sq ft
- Let to Royal Mail Group Ltd for 15 years
- Rent passing of £650,000
- Sold to London Metric for £10,260,000
- Net initial yield of 5.99%
- Multi-let office block totalling 45,000 sq ft
- Management of service charge budget
- Service charge reduced by 50%
- Full asset management role
Property & Asset Management
- 2 new build warehouse units totalling 626,000 sq ft
- Marketing instruction on behalf of CBRE Global Investors
- Let to Marks & Spencer plc on a new 10 year lease
- Annual rent of £2,597,584 per annum
- Industrial trade counter investment of 13,301 sq ft
- Let to Wolseley Utilities Ltd
- Passing rent of £145,425 per annum
- Acquired on behalf of CBRE Global Investors for £2,040,000
- Net initial yield of 6.74%
- 203,411 sq ft distribution warehouse
- Let to Norbert Dentresangle Logistics
- Passing rent of £907,250 per annum
- Net initial yield of 7.03%
- Acquired on behalf of Merseyside Pension Fund for £12,200,000
Humber Enterprise Park
- 150,000 sq ft former manufacturing facility
- Acting on behalf of Citivale
- Let to Howdens Joinery
- Annual rent of £805,000
- 198,272 sq ft warehouse and HQ facility
- Let to Maplin Electronics Ltd
- Passing rent of £1,006,000 per annum
- Sold to Oxenwood Catalina for £15,100,000
- Net initial yield of 6.30%
- A portfolio of 12 high quality units
- Total size 260,433 sq ft
- Rent passing £1,196,791
- Sold on behalf of private investors for £14,500,000
- Net initial yield of 7.80%
- 492,000 sq ft warehouse and office HQ
- Let to Symphony Group plc for 25 years
- Rent passing of £1,968,000
- Acquired on behalf of Credit Suisse and Westmount for £29,700,000
- Net initial yield of 6.30%
- Our involvement prior to Tenants occupying the property assisted in maintaining low service charge of £2.50 psf
- Full Property and Asset Management role
- Full Property service including Service Charge collection, credit control and utilities recharge